Seeking Landscape Tradesman
About the business and the role
The Landscape Construction Company (TLCC) is a highly successful, respected within the landscaping industry in South East Queensland. Recently celebrating ten years in business. TLCC is renowned for high quality work delivered on schedule every time.
Skills and experience
We are currently seeking qualified, experienced Landscape Tradesmen for our Commercial and Residential projects for the following regions across SEQ;
- Sunshine Coast Region
- Northern Suburbs of Brisbane
- Southern Suburbs of Brisbane
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Commercial/Residential Landscaping, Construction, Streetscape and/or Re-vegetation
- Certificate III (minimum) in Horticulture, Landscape Construction or similar discipline
- Hardscape and softscape experience
- Hold a Construction Industry Card (Blue or White Card)
- Hold a current drivers licence, manual desirable and have a reliable vehicle
- Proven industry experience
- Proof of Australian working eligibility will be required
Industry leading rates of pay available depending on skills, experience and qualifications, plus allowances.
Expression of Interest Application
TLCC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants for the role. Please fill in the form below or call 1300 13 13 53 (select option 4) to discuss the role.