Seeking Leading Hand
About the business and the role
The Landscape Construction Company (TLCC) is a highly successful, respected within the landscaping industry in South East Queensland. Recently celebrating ten years in business. TLCC is renowned for high quality work delivered on schedule every time.
Skills and experience
We are currently seeking qualified, experienced Leading Hand for our Commercial and Residential projects in the Redland Bay region for an IMMEDIATE START.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in the following criteria:
- Solid knowledge of horticulture.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Commercial/Residential.
- Demonstrated experience in hard/soft landscaping.
- Hold a General Safety Induction Card (Blue/White Card).
- Current Manual Drivers Licence.
- Concrete placement.
- Masonry works.
- Paving & timberwork.
- Site supervision and competent client relations.
- Ability to help manage all site safety, quality and environmental requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in reading site plans and specifications.
- Assist with weekly company documentation and site reporting.
- Strong communication processes and principles.
- Proof of Australian working eligibility will be required.
Industry leading rates of pay available depending on skills, experience and qualifications, plus allowances.
Expression of Interest Application
TLCC is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all applicants for the role. Please fill in the form below or call 1300 13 13 53 (select option 4) to discuss the role.