Pacific Paradise Town CentreSunshine Coast Council
TLCC was contracted by the Sunshine Coast Council to complete the Pacific Paradise Town Centre upgrade that included both hard and softscape.
This space features public artwork and outdoor dining areas.
Scope of Works
Sunshine Coast Council chose TLCC as the Principle Contractor (PCBU) due to our experience in constructing and implementing the following elements:
- Traffic and Pedestrian Management
- Set out and survey
- Demolition of structures in and around live services
- Civil pavements, drainage, kerb, channel, asphalt and line marking
- Street and amenity lighting
- Re-location of telecommunications infrastructure
- Speciality of vehicle and pedestrian pavements
- Off form seating
- Street furniture and public art work
- Composite decking and handrail construction
- Street signage
- Soft landscaping (including ex- ground trees)
- Landscape Maintenance
The Pacific Paradise Town Centre upgrade has delivered significant improvements to the community to provide a more practical and inviting area for the community to gather.