Scarborough Foreshore ParkMoreton Bay Regional Council
TLCC was contracted by MBRC to complete this brilliantly designed playground including both hard and softscape landscaping for their regional signature community beachfront space.
This space features themed playground equipment which includes the popular jumping pillow.
Scope of Works
MBRC chose TLCC as Principle Contractor (PCBU) due to our experience in constructing and implementing the following elements:
- Set out and survey
- Dilapidation reporting
- Prepare and implement EQP, QMP and TMP
- Demolition of structures in and around live services
- Bulk earthworks and trimmings
- Street and amenity lighting
- Civil Drainage
- Retaining walls
- Off form seating walls
- Pre-cast signage walls
- Soft Landscaping
- Decking around existing trees
- Speciality pavements
- Street Furniture installation
- Fencing and handrails
- New and renovation of existing playgrounds
- Landscape maintenance
The installation of this playground and its surrounds has become the jewel in the crown of the Moreton Bay Region beachfront precinct as the high volume of public use demonstrates.