Dohles Rocks UpgradeMoreton Bay Regional Council
TLCC was contracted by Moreton Bay Regional Council to undertake a variety of landscape and civil works along the Dohles Rocks Foreshore. These works were carried out by TLCC as PCUB.
This project features both hard and soft landscaping along with roadworks and drainage adjacent to a pristine marine environment.
Scope of Works
MBRC chose TLCC as the total landscape and civil works provider due to our experience in constructing the following elements:
- Demolition and Traffic Control
- Bulk Earthworks, Sub base gravel and Drainage
- Asphalt, Kerb & Channel, Line Marking and Symbols
- Catchpit and Headwall Construction
- Tide Valve installation
- Concrete pavements
- Revetment Wall repair
- Rockwall construction
- Bollard installation
- Picnic Shelter construction
- Steel fence fabrication and installation
- Park furniture installation
- Fish cleaning station fabrication and installation
- Soft landscape installation
MBRC was able to have this project delivered within the required timeframe and budget due to TLCC’s ability to manage the entire project end to end.